The following documents must be read by all intending to use our services and those purchasing our equipment:
Terms & Conditions for the supply of services
Terms & Conditions for the sale of goods
Terms & Conditions for the online sale of goods
- Prezes Engineering Enterprise Ltd (PEEL) are not associated with the NHS in any way.
- Use of PEEL services is done solely at the discretion on our customers.
- None of the staff is medically or professionally qualified or trained by the NHS. For our training and certification in bioresonance please see Section - Certification.
- The personal story included on this web site is a subjective narrative and has been supported with all possible evidence and medical documentation. No evidence in any form included on this web site has been made up or falsified.
- We are unable to provide our services for patients with the following conditions:
- heart pacemakers
- acute psychic agitation or inebriation
- All women who suspect the possibility of their being pregnant are strongly encouraged to delay the test until certain. Any tests on those who intentionally hid the above facts have done so at their own risk.
- We do not advise any of the patients to cease seeking NHS support and / or treatment. Quite the opposite. All content of this website is clear in diverting all of our customers back towards NHS before commencing any further treatment with active bioresonance.
- Any of the treatments commenced with the use of bioresonance without consulting the appropriate NHS professional, is at the patient's own risk and discretion. We strongly advise that, prior to commencing treatment with active bioresonance, all patients make their GP aware of the alternative route they intend to take in treating Lyme disease or other pathogens.
The Website Content
- Because of legislative requirements in the UK the word "treatment" used on this website refers to the use of treatment with bioresonance (BRT) which is classified as holistic or complementary to conventional. Since there is no medical research in the UK confirming that bioresonance is a proven way to treat any of medical conditions we are unable to claim that BRT is effective in successfully fighting Lyme Disease or other pathogens. The way the word "treatment" is interpreted on this web site is left down to each individual and their intellect.
- We have developed the web content based on our personal experience and research - hence some facts, descriptions, statistics or other content may have no scientific validity.
- The content of this web site has been developed in good faith. We have no intent to mislead, discredit or make up facts in any way. If anything on this web site proves controversial we will be very happy to polemize and alter if required.
- Any advise given on this web site has been given in good faith. Anybody who takes any advise from this web site are doing it at their own responsibility and at their own discretion and are advised to complete their own research on all questions they may have.
- We do not take the responsibility for the content of web pages linked to this web site. We must underline that we have no association with any of the links appended to our web site. The web sites appended to this one are purely to reinforce or broaden the topic of Lyme Disease.
DID YOU KNOW?
LYME STATISTICS (TICK RELATED ONLY) - USA - 300,000 cases each year, Germany - 80,000 cases each year. UK - NHS estimate 2000 - 3000 cases each year. How does it add up? If only 20,000 - 30,000 of Lyme cases were presumed in the UK each year then over 4 decades the total of people living unknowingly with Lyme disease in the UK would exceed 1 MILLION. And this number would not even account for STDs and congenital infections!
Thus far we have not identified a single person with formally diagnosed neurological condition - e.g. MND, MS, Alzheimer, Parkinson, FND - who would not be Lyme Complex positive. It is our view Lyme Complex is the root cause of all neurological diseases.
Lyme Disease is the most serious of all sexually transmitted diseases. In our research we have identified Lyme Disease is passed from male to female partners. We have not identified any cases of this STD transmitted in the opposite direction which does not mean it is impossible.
The above fact explains why the ratio of women to men amongst all neurological diseases is approximately 3 to 1.
Lyme Disease is transferred through congenital means as well. So if you were Lyme positive during pregnancy your children are almost guaranteed to have Lyme as well. This may explain why ADHD or Autism numbers are on huge rise.
ELISA test - the blood test for detection of Lyme Disease is probably as inaccurate as 8-12%. The truth is - nobody knows how accurate this test really is. And for that reason Lyme Complex have been denied to be linked as a root cause to all neurological conditions. Lack of testing is another serious issue and injustice to those patients.
Practically all GPs and neurologist in the UK think that if your Lyme ELISA test results are negative you do not have Lyme Disease. Hence you have to be labelled with another medical condition. In other less developed countries (e.g. Poland) Doctors know this fact and often complete clinical diagnosis to confirm Lyme Disease. In the UK clinical diagnosis is called FND - Functional Neurological Disorder. In our view there is no such thing. FND diagnosis is simply a death sentence.
To have your ELISA test commissioned by your GP you need to remember to be bitten by a tick - NHS Guidelines. The problem is - majority of Lyme patients do not remember being bitten by a tick. Another half of those who remember will never go on to developing the rash or a bulls eye confirming infection with Lyme Disease. And these are only about a third of all cases. The other two thirds are STD and congenital infections. Your chances of being confirmed Lyme positive by NHS are in our view less than 2%.
We know this fact from our research. Additionally - there is a growing scientific evidence that Alzheimer Disease and many other neurological conditions could be triggered by various pathogens, in particular: Chlamydia Pneumonia, CMV, Herpes Virus and the main suspect - Borrelia (Lyme Disease). Not surprisingly - the funding for those researchers has been ceased by obvious grant providers. There is no need to comment any more on this issue...
Are tick the only creatures carrying the disease? Wrong! Mosquitoes, spiders, fleece and many other ectoparasites also carry this deadly disease.
So - what is our evaluation of how many people are positive with Lyme in the UK. Well - double the number of tick related cases up to two million. Double that to account for STDs. And add another 2 million to cover congenital cases. And the number should be 6-7 MILLION. If you compile all neurological diseases, fibromyalgia, ME and unreported cases - then 2 + 2 = 4. In our view - at least 1 in 10 people is Lyme positive and these numbers will double very quickly over the next couple of decades.
Dirofilaria Immitis, Dioctophyne Renale and Trypanosoma Cruzi are standard Lyme co-infections confirmed in all our cases thus far. Any of these parasites will protect Borrelia and other Lyme co-infections from eradication. The starting point of treating Lyme Complex should be by removal of these parasites. This can only be done with Vega Test and Rifing.
The final question - do antibiotics work in curing Lyme? Well - see our Lyme Complex Table and answer this question yourself...
LYME DISEASE IS THE BIGGEST GLOBAL PANDEMIC AND IT IS UNSTOPPABLE!!!